Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Espresso Muffins

So I wanted to try this yummy recipe I found online (I can't remember where, thanks to whoevers recipe this is!) for Pumpkin Espresso Muffins...mmm.

Here's what you'll need:


2 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
2 tsp. of cinnamon
2 tsp. espresso powder
2 eggs
1 can of canned pumpkin
1 cup of milk
½ cup vegetable oil
¾ cup of chocolate chips
Espresso sugar (optional)

§     Mix dry ingredients together, gradually add wet ingredients.
§     Stir until all ingredients are incorporated. 
§     Fill muffin cups 2/3 of the way (I use a cookie dough scoop)



§     Sprinkle espresso sugar on top.


§     Bake at 350 degrees for 24-25 mins. 

And....unfortunately, I was too busy tasting these little treats forgot to take an after-baked picture :)

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and your comment!I'm loving your page so, I'm you're new follower..Great job@!! BTW, I get burned w/ the glue gun every single time, do you? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.