Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Edition: Yumminess, Deals, & Festive Finds

Welcome to the Thanksgiving Edition of The Birds Nest!  With Thanksgiving only two days away, we're all looking forward to some yummy food and family time.  This year, I'm trying some new recipes that I'm hoping everyone will love.  This Honey Cinnamon Butter looks so delicious and sounds super simple to make.
{via}
For dessert, I'll be trying my hand at this pie from Southern Living.  Mocha-Espresso Cream pie...pure deliciousness!

Last year my hubby made this homemade cranberry sauce from Pioneer Woman and it was a fresh, tangy addition to our Thanksgiving meal.  

Seriously loving these striped straws to add some festive fun to your drinks and cocktails.  Also, just bought striped red ones from Home Goods...super excited to use those to get in the Christmas spirit!

Along with Thanksgiving comes Black Friday.  Every year, my Dad and I get up early to score some fantastic deals and steals.  We get all of his shopping done for my Mom and I do most of mine as well.  It's one of my favorite days of the year and I look forward to spending a special day together as an annual tradition.  Target has put out a preview of their Black Friday deals and I've had my eye on the Nikon L320 camera since I saw it in the circular.  Today until Friday, Target it offering the Black Friday price early to all RedCard holders! Total score!  No waiting in lines, no special ticket, no crying when there's none left.  Scoop up this deal while you can! 

Wishing you all a very happy, yummy, festive Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.