Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Styles for Your Littles

Welcome, October!  While I'm not quite ready to be freezing in a few weeks, I'm welcoming fall with open arms.  Fall candles, cozy sweaters, and crunchy leaves are a sure way to warm the soul. We live in a beautiful area and we have many, many apple orchards within a few miles of each other.  I can't wait to take Olivia apple and pumpkin picking!  She's recently discovered how to eat an apple like a big girl and works so hard at it - seriously cute and sticky.  Since it is the first day of October I was inspired to put together a mixed board of stylish fall inspired items. I threw a candle in there too because I'm currently obsessed with them and they are stylish for your home, right? ;)


1.  Bows for Logan: Etsy Shop: Super cute fall bows, or bowties if you're creative for your little man.  Perfect fall colors.

2.  Bath & Body Works:  Warm Caramel Cider and Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candles are on constant rotation lately.  Thanks to Megan from A Blessed Nest for the recommendation!

3.  Old Navy:  Suede ankle booties with a gold toe...need I say more.  Do they come in my size?!

4.  Old Navy:  Masked cat pajamas for Halloween...adorable and on sale!

5.  Baby Gap:  Owl one piece pajamas...perfect for girls or boys...I love owls and think every baby should own at least one owl themed outfit

6.  SaSea Decor: Etsy Shop:  Dying.  This little witch hat onesie is also available with a matching one for mommy.  So many other cute designs in her Etsy shop!

I'm loving all of the burgundys, oranges, and gold accents, too.  What are your favorite looks for your little ones?  Is there a must-have fall item in your littles closet?  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.