Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Is there a full moon coming?! Boy, has it been an interesting week in toddler town ;)  Being two is really hard so I think some ice cream dates and park time is in order for the weekend.  Painting this afternoon seems to have saved the day :) 

{@thebirdsnestblog}

On to some Friday Favorites...

1.  Have you been to Ulta lately?! They're having a great sale on liters of shampoos and conditioners and most of them are marked down to under $15! I'm obsessed with my Goldwell Dual Senses Fade Stop Shampoo + Conditioner and with my coupon they were just $12.  I can't.  I'll be going back to stock up before the sale is over.  If you've never tried Goldwell products, you need to run there or order online.  The Fade stop extra rich shampoo has raspberry seed extract and it smells so amazing.  The normal price for this is around $42 so this is a huge savings and I can totally justify stocking up ;) Trust me, you need this in your life.  


{via Google images}

2.  If you follow me on Instagram (@thebirdsnestblog), you've seen a few pictures of the fun watercolor blanket I made for my niece.  I'm so happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to make another one for Olivia. Spoonflower is such a fun company! For more pictures and a tutorial, see this post.  




3.  I'm probably the last person to start following Gimme Some Oven, but I'm obsessed with her recipes! So many great ones...especially this one for homemade naan and this one for pineapple guacamole - yummmm! I love trying new things and I can't wait to try these. 

4.  Lastly, I really want to try Squirtable Sidewalk Chalk with Olivia.  I think she'll have a blast and it seems really easy to make with simple ingredients.  She loves to be outside and is really interested in new things, so this will definitely be put into my summer bag of tricks shortly. 

I hope you all had a great week!  Happy weekend! XO 


2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.