To begin, I've added tabs that you can easily click on to direct you to specific topics:
- "Meet me" is where you can find out all about me and the background of the blog...
- "Baby Favorites" include our favorite registry items, products, and overall everything pertaining to baby stuff...
- "Toddler Meals" is where you will find my ideas for some munchkin meals, our favorite plates and utensils, and some messy pictures of my munchkin eating:)
- "Recipes" is pretty much self explanatory, right?!
- "DIY" everything from house projects to smaller crafts...
- "Contact Me" where you can find all of the info to contact me, whether you're interested in a review of your shop or products, hosting a giveaway or simply just to chat!
Moving on, there are two super easy ways to subscribe to The Birds Nest. I'm frequently asked how to become a follower or how to subscribe. The first option is to subscribe via Google Friend Connect, which I almost always chose to do to follow my favorite blogs. Simply click join and it will direct you to choose how you'd like to join. The second option is to subscribe via email, which delivers posts right to your inbox.
To the side, you will see a bundle of social media icons if you'd like to follow The Birds Nest on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. There is also an email icon if you'd like to email me from there directly.
There has also been a label cloud added, just below my blog archives if you'd like to search for a specific topic.
I'm so excited about my new space and I literally spent hours learning how to create, edit, format, etc. One of the biggest, yet simplest changes, has been that my domain has changed. You can now read The Birds Nest by simply going to www.thebirdsnestblog.com So much easier to remember than nestdecorator.blogspot.com right?! Either address will get you to The Birds Nest, but I'm loving the new, simpler domain. I purchased mine from godaddy.com and used a coupon code for 80% off for a two year agreement...score!
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out the new and improved blog space! I'd love to hear what you think about the new format...is there something that you love? Something you think still needs some tweaking? Please share! :)
*Don't forget to add The Birds Nest at www.thebirdsnestblog.com to your bookmarks!*