Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Woohoo: Versatile Blogger Award!


So I was super excited to get the Versatile Blogger Award from Nifty Thrifty Things



Now to pass along the award & follow the rules I have to answer a few questions :)

Thank the person who awarded you & link them back in your post.

Thank you sooo much Nifty Thrifty Things!!! I'm so excited that you included me in your list!

Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself.

1. I have a twin sister, but people would never know we were even sisters

2. I'm fairly new to blogging and I love it, at times I really should set a time limit as to how long I'm reading the blogs I love... who needs to do laundry right?!
  
3. I always add an extra “R” in survey when I’m typing…as in survery…

4. Some of the nicknames between the hubby and I came from an Orbit commercial

5. I love the movie "Elf" and I will watch it any season, any time

6. Our cat, Annabelle, is our little fur baby who acts like a real person and occasionally does ninja moves on our sliding glass doors. 

7. My mom met my hubby and my sister's fiance on the same day (it all started with a football) a while before we all started dating

Pass the award on to 15 bloggers.

Here are  15 amazing (and some new to me) bloggers! 


Contact each bloggers and let them know you've passed the award on to them, & let the "giver" know you accept the award.
Notifying now :)

Have a great day!



11 comments:

  1. SO fun, to find out all those things about you :)
    Thank you so much for the award! I'm thrilled!
    You're awesome!
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Award accepted you awesome lady!!! Thank you for taking me away from laundry lol ;) Off to make a new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of me, Kaitlyn! :) It was fun to read more about you. I love "Elf" too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kaitlyn! Yes, I accept and I'll work on paying it forward and post it either tonight or tomorrow.
    It was fun learning some little things about you :)
    Hope you are having a GREAT day!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! You are a sweetheart! So glad I stumbled across your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for thinking of me! :) I love Elf too. I crack up every single time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award, doll! You are too sweet!! Fun list- "what the french, toast" is often said around my house! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! nice to find out different things about bloggers you read every day!!

    http://excusemeatthetableandplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi- I'm a new follower. Found out about your blog at Honey We're Home. Love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.