- HALO SleepSack - We still use a sleep sack for Olivia during naps and bedtime. She loves it and I feel comfortable with her sleeping in it, instead of a blanket. We use the fleece style for colder months and lighter version for spring/summer.
- Re-Play Tableware - We absolutely love these plates, bowls, cups, and utensils! They are dishwasher safe, BPA free, and made in the USA from recycled milk jugs. Super sturdy and there are tons of colors to choose from.
- Snap Bibs - We have the gold glitter Snap Bib and love it. It's very durable, wipes clean, big enough to contain the biggest toddler messes and my favorite part - super glittery ;)
- Stacker Toy - Olivia loves stacking and it's great for her fine motor skills. Also, great for teaching colors and different sizes.
- Foam Bath Letters - A definite favorite are these foam bath letters. Perfect for teaching letters, colors, and smaller words. She loves sticking them all over the tub...a must for keeping bath time fun!
- Story Books - Olivia absolutely loves to read! She pretends to read to us, turning the pages, pointing out characters. It's my favorite thing to do with her. Those books shown above are a few of her current favorites. I normally use Amazon to order, as the prices are low and shipping is fast.
I'm sure her favorites will be changing shortly as she gets older. Do you have a favorite product you can't live without for your toddler? I'd love to hear!