Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Picture Walk: No Sew Rosette Pillow

Hello everyone!  This is a quickie picture walk for a no-sew rosette pillow! To begin:
{Measure for pillow size, leaving at least 1 inch on all sides}


{Turn inside out}


{Liquid Unique Stitch: aka no sew}


{Apply 1/2 inch in from cut side, repeat on 2 more sides}


{Insert pillow form and fold up the opening, apply unique stitch glue}


{Seal opening all the way}


{Cut stripes of fabric, about 1 inch wide}


{wrap around finger to create rosette, this may take a few times to get the "rose" look}


{create more rosettes...}


{arrange in your letter or design of choice}


{arrange rosettes on pillow}


{apply unique stitch glue to back of rosettes, insert small pin to hold middle in place}


{admire your no-sew rosette pillow!}


Hope you can create your own no-sew pillows using this picture walk to help!!

Sharing with:






11 comments:

  1. So pretty, and so simple, too!! Thanks for sharing this. I think I'm going to make one for my stepmom for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE! I love it (especially since my sewing machine, Bob, and I have not been getting along)! I would love for you to stop by and link up to my Ten Buck Tuesday link party (it lasts all week)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Kaitlyn! Does not look like a "no sew" to me. :) Great job! Good luck on the interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! I loved this so much I featured it as one of my favorites from last week! Email me to get the html code of my "I've been featured" button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, and I love the rosettes. I never knew how to make those..now I do. THanks for joining my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tutorial. I just love those rosettes. I found you via Debbie's party. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute pillow! You make it look "sew" easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this because I absolutely CANNOT sew and now I want to make pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey
    I love the way you make a pillow with out stitch. Thanks for sharing us all the steps in detail..
    Tank Top

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.