Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baby Bird - 11 Weeks

Hello There!

It's been quite a while since I've posted and things have been quite busy around here at The Bird's Nest.  We just bought our first home and we're expecting our first baby in May!  From now on there will be a mix of diy home projects and super cute chalkboard updates about Baby Bird.  I love the idea of using a chalkboard to track the baby bump progress :)  I first found the chalkboard on Little Baby Garvin (so many cute ideas!) and of course all over Pinterest...so thank you for the inspiration!

To start, this is what my hubby came home to about 5 weeks ago:


and of course this:


He was super excited and we were both very surprised!  Fast forward about five weeks and this is the latest chalkboard update at 11 weeks:



I love my chalkboard!  Every Monday, I'll be another week along so another chalkboard update! :)  Now for some other updates...

How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure…finding out tomorrow at drs. Apt.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? none yet…hopefully it stays that way!
Sleep: Super tired…I’m lucky if I stay awake past 8…I’ve been in my pajamas since 5:45 most nights! J
Best moment this week: I can’t wait for my appt tomorrow, hopefully we can hear the heartbeat
Miss Anything? Sushi and sleeping through the night without having to get up to go to the bathroom every few hours!
Movement: Not that I can feel…we’ll see on the ultrasound on Monday J
Food cravings: Not yet…although a few days ago I was eating chips and salsa like I’d never have access them again!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mustard – even thinking about it…thankfully I’ve had no morning sickness at all…just a little queasy if I don’t eat after I wake up
Gender: Don’t know yet…we should know by Christmas!! Can’t wait to know! Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Worst heartburn of my life! Super tired…hoping to get my energy back soon
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & excited…moody at times though…only when I’m hungryJ
Looking forward to: Drs. Appt tomorrow and ultrasound Monday!

That's all for now.  Off to do some organizing at the new house! Hope to see you check back soon for more updates!  Thanks for reading!



*Linking up to Serenity Now's Weekend Bloggy Reading*

Weekend Bloggy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.