Saturday, August 30, 2014

Toddler Meals: Part 2

Hi! This is part two of my toddler meal posts.  You can find part one here.  I really have so much fun making these fun meals for Olivia. She always giggles when I put them in front of her and actually understands that they're fun for her! Overall I'm very happy that she is a good eater, but of course sometimes she is picky depending on the food or day...aren't toddlers so fickle sometimes;)

Most of the meals that I make her are very simple and quick to put together.  I always think that kids are more willing to eat food that looks fun and appetizing to them, don't we all?

Here are some of the toddler meals I've put together lately:

Mini pita pizzas with green beans

Salsa chicken with black beans and corn
Avocado and zucchini bites
Whole wheat tortilla triangles

Homemade pumpkin spice muffin
Nectarine and cucumber slices


Breakfast bunny with fresh bread and homemade apricot jam
Strawberries and blueberries

Ingredients for chicken meatballs 
Recipe on first toddler meal post 

Can toddler pajamas get any cuter?

I'd love for you to share your toddler meal ideas!  Hope you enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.