Friday, November 6, 2015

Nursery Inspiration - Baby Boy

Today I'm sharing Part Two of our nursery inspiration, specifically for a baby boy!  As I mentioned previously, we don't know what we're having yet so this is a fun way to get excited for our little one on the way.  To read Part One, Baby Girl Nursery Inspiration click here. 

For a baby boy, I am leaning towards rustic touches with blues and grays mixed in. We'll be using the same crib, rocker, and possibly dresser from Olivia's room, which are white, so I'd like to incorporate some masculine touches to round out the room.  I'll be partnering with Spoonflower to create the room's wall design and I love this reclaimed wood wallpaper, which I would use as an accent wall.  I'd pair it with a blue-gray paint and accent the crib with navy sheets.  Here is my inspiration board for a baby boy's nursery...


I've always been drawn to grays and being a neutral-lover, I'm really hoping to create a calm environment for our little one.  I've never been a fan of pastels, especially baby blue colors so I think I'd lean more towards deeper blues.  I really love navy hues with gray!  Can't wait to see if this little one is a girl or a boy!  What are your favorite paint colors for boy rooms?  I'd love to hear! 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw.direct office solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.