Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Milestones // Featuring Milestone Baby

Hi friends! Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend.  Charlotte was ten weeks on Sunday. TEN! Time is literally flying by and my sweet newborn is moving right along to hitting all of her infant milestones. It's such a bittersweet time, where you desperately seek more sleep and a schedule, yet you know how fast that sweet newborn phase is gone.  




I was not great keeping up with Olivia's baby book, which I regret, so I knew I wanted to be sure to keep track of all of Charlotte's updates and milestones to remember when she's older.  



Milestone baby cards are the perfect way to keep track of all of your little peanut's big moments. We chose the baby's first year cards and I'm in love with them! First weeks, months, and special moments are all included.  I love that you can write the date too.  I often find myself trying to remember when Olivia did certain things and wish I had used the date when taking pictures of her, so this is a great way to keep track.  Each card has a unique design and they are all so adorable.  



Along with the baby's first year cards, I love the pregnancy and newborn cards, first words and quotes (brilliant for those toddler one-liners!), and how cute are the wedding cards?  There are also free printables, how nice is that?! 

If you're looking for a cute gift for an engagement party or baby shower, Milestone cards are the perfect, unique way to save those special memories.  Thank you to Milestone for providing us with the cutest cards! 

Follow along on Instagram @milestonebaby and @thebirdsnestblog XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.