Monday, January 30, 2017

All the Details You Need to Host the Prettiest Baby Shower

This is the season of life where all of our friends are having babies, have newborns, or are newly expecting a little one.  Baby showers are one of my favorite events to plan and attend.  There's something so exciting about showering a mama-to-be, from all of the cute baby gifts and pretty decor to celebrating the upcoming new baby.  Today, I'm sharing my favorite shops to plan the prettiest baby shower that I just know you will love too! 

Baby Shower Invites - Paperless Post has hundreds of baby shower invites, each one prettier than the next!  I love that there is an option to send via email, as well as paper printed. Whatever your theme, Paperless Post has an invite for everything.  There are options for baby boys, baby girls, or a surprise!  Some of my favorites are below, including one for daddies-to-be!  They also have great invitations for birthday parties, holiday cards, and much more. 

I absolutely love this book themed one, so perfect if you chose to include a note for your guests to bring a book for baby's library!

You know a daddy-to-be would love this one to enjoy a day with friends.  


I love this floral themed invite - so pretty! 


I love the idea of a sip and see once the baby is born and this stork theme is too sweet!


Baby Shower Attire - PinkBlush has a great selection of maternity & women's clothing - so stylish and so affordable!  I love this polka dot dress for mamas-to-be and I'd love to wear this button sash dress as a guest. It's so fun to get all dressed up, isn't it?

Baby Shower Decor- I love party decorations and these sweet paper garlands are the perfect touch of color and can be used in the baby's nursery afterwards. Fun balloons and tissue garlands are always great options too.  I also love sweet favors such as these mini soy candles or sugar scrubs, just a little something that your guests can enjoy afterwards. You also can't go wrong with some pretty  floral centerpieces and a special diaper cake.

Baby showers are SO fun to plan! Thanks for reading along and I hope I inspired you to plan the prettiest one! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.