Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Painted Wallpaper: Great Success!

Hey All,

My painted wallpaper wall is all finished!  I think it turned out great and designates that wall for our desk area.  Sooo here are the new pics:

Annabelle was a good little helper:


Side view...


Now all put together: 




And a view of the whole dining room/desk area:


Notice how one chair is still tan...that was my latest project that was put on hold to do the painted wallpaper.  I sanded down each chair and spray painted them with Krylon black satin.  A tutorial on that is coming soon!


This project was definitely worth the time it took to finish...I loove it!  Hope you enjoy it & become a follower too!

Coming tomorrow:  Butternut Squash Lasagna recipe...mmm

11 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks beautiful. What patience!! I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying this for sure. Except I don't have a very steady hand or much patience :-) Hope for the best for me that mine turns out as good as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I saw you post your link on TDC's Facebook so I came on over! Love this wall paper and your dining room! I wish I had the patience for a project like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! So glad to find another newlywed blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so great! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! It looks fabulous! I'm stopping by via Thrifty Decor Chick! Nice to have found you! I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job. It looks great in that little space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from TDC and I love your stencil project! I have a very similar stencil that I've never used - need to get to that one of these days but first I have to decided what to use it on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love the "painted wallpaper." I love the design too. Never thought about using a paint pen, so much less intimidating than freehand!!! I just started my own blog, The Spin Cycle, on Blogger. Now blogging is intimidating to me!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.