Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby Bird - 17 Weeks


Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a great & yummy Thanksgiving!  A few days ago I woke up and it seemed like my belly was finally showing :)  There's definitely a difference between this week and last week.  


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure...going tomorrow for some blood work so we'll see...
Maternity clothes? Some here and there
Stretch marks? none yet…hopefully it stays that way!
Sleep: Pretty good...got some new holiday flannel sheets from Target...I think it's helping me sleep...visions of sugar plums...:)
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving with my family...so yummy

Miss Anything? Taking a shower without getting out and having to sit on the bed afterwards because I'm lightheaded...highly attractive lol
Movement: I swear I've felt little flutters...hopefully they'll continue then I'll really know!
Food cravings: Not really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, still feeling good
Gender: Four more weeks and we find out...I've been leaning more towards boy this week for some reason
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Headaches, heartburn, some dizziness
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and still enjoying the whole experience so far...definitely looking forward to the holidays!
Looking forward to: The anticipation of knowing what the baby is is killing me! I can't wait!

My hubby and I have been working on our diy board and batten in the entry way.  It's almost done and I can't wait to show pictures.  It did end yesterday when I came home from a jewelry party and my hubby had put up the boards himself and I kindly said it would drive me up the wall everyday I see it because a few of them were crooked...that led to a crowbar ripping boards off the wall around 11pm...whoops...he did a good job after all was done! Pictures coming shortly...

Hope you have a great week & thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I love ur calk board updates!! Glad ur having an easy pregnancy!! Mine didnt get bad till the 3rd trimester. Enjoy it cuz it really is a magical moment in life. Hope iy continues to be easy! Ooo and i loved my maternity pants most comfortable pants ever! ^_^
    *chloe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely precious! I really do love the idea of the chalkboard and standing next to it each week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chloe & Amanda!! So happy to have readers!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.