Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Baby Bird - 18 Weeks

Hello! I can't believe 18 weeks have flown by so quickly! The anticipation of knowing if the baby is a boy or girl in 14 days is killing me - I can't wait!! The house has been slowly transitioning into Christmas decorations, a fresh Christmas tree, and plenty of Christmas music!  Our board and batten is completely done and I love it!  I'm hoping to get a gallery wall of pictures up there shortly.  On to this past week's progress...just be warned belly may appear bigger in picture than in real life...also not sure why this picture is blurry




How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs. so far
Maternity clothes? I've been switching between my normal jeans and maternity jeans depending on the day and outfit 
Stretch marks? none yet…have been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter and that seems to be working nicely as a preventative measure:)
Sleep: Love our new mattress!  We ordered one from Macy's and it's been awesome so far...nice and supportive but plush and comfy.  Definitely having weird, vivid dreams and also waking up for an hour at a time just staring at the ceiling...that's gotta stop!
Best moment this week: Starting to feel little wiggles here and here...also getting a reindeer sippy cup for the little bambino from Target(ok so that was like two weeks ago but I just remembered it)...one can never be too prepared for next Christmas! 

Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: Felt a few wiggles...nothing too strong yet but I'm pretty sure it's the little one wiggling all around
Food cravings: Last night, my hubby came home with F'reals...milkshakes from QuickChek and it was so yummy! Other than that, just avocado whenever I can:)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth has really been getting to me in the mornings...it's pretty much the how-fast-can-you-brush-without-gagging routine
Gender: Ahhh two weeks!!  I can't wait...everyone keeps saying girl but either way I won't be shocked (I say that as if it'll be a monkey)..I'm totally ok with boy or girl...although I would kind of miss headbands and tutu's...we'll see soon enough!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Heartburn but my headaches seemed to have gotten milder which is nice
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and super excited for Christmas! I can't believe it's only 20 days away...
Looking forward to: Decorating the tree for Christmas in our new home!

Leaving you with a close up of this week's chalkboard:

Did anyone else forget to take a Christmas picture?  I did and I'm bummed...too late to order? hmmm...


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.