Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Baby Bird - 19 Weeks


Hello!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  19 weeks & counting...

Hmmm...too tired to move the lamp?  I guess it's adding a nice glow...whoops
How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs. since last appointment...warning tmi: I guarantee about 5+ lbs of that is now in my bra...I mean seriously?! 
Maternity clothes? Mostly jeans with my Bella band or leggings
Stretch marks? none yet…have been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter and that seems to be working nicely as a preventative measure:)
Sleep: Restless the past week or so.  I've been waking up at 3am or 4am every morning just wide awake...so annoying!  I've also been pretty uncomfortable but pillows seem to be helping...I'm looking into a pregnancy pillow thats been recommended
Best moment this week: Decorating for Christmas and ordering our gender reveal cake!  Of course we don't know whether it will be pink or blue yet but all of the other details are set and ready to go for the 19th!

Miss Anything? Normal sleeping
Movement: Felt a few wiggles and I swear there was one little pow (kick)
Food cravings: Not really... although I am drinking enough organic milk that I should buy some stock in the farms it comes from
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really...still the brushing teeth race in the mornings...
Gender: Next week! Next week! Next week! Can't wait! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Some ligament pain, which my nurse sister informed me that there was indeed nothing wrong with me and the baby wasn't pulling away from my body...
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Next week's sonogram! Christmas coming sooo soon!

This is what happens when you ask your hubby to just take the picture already...and he grabs the cat and poses her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.