Pizza Dough (I used fresh from the grocery store)
Honey BBQ sauce
Sliced cooked chicken
Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cast iron skillet in oven to heat up until oven is preheated. (If you're using a baking sheet or pizza pan, I'd do the same to ensure a crispy crust)
- Roll out pizza dough and shape into skillet, slightly forming up the sides.
- Cook dough for 10 minutes
- After dough has cooked for 10 minutes, remove from oven and spread dough with bbq sauce (I loved the slight sweetness of honey BBQ in contrast to the red onions)
- Layer with cheddar cheese, sliced chicken, and red onion.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro & enjoy!