Monday, July 20, 2015

Meet & Mingle || The Hungry Homemaker

It's Meet & Mingle day! Every week I'm sharing some of my favorite girlfriends and their blogs.  This is a great opportunity to see who's "behind the blog" and to get to know other bloggers.  This week, I'm so happy to share Frances from The Hungry Homemaker with you!  I just love her blog and she has some of the yummiest recipes and fun DIYs.  Can't wait for you to get to know her more, too! 


Your blog name & it’s significance
My Blogs name Is The Hungry Homemaker Blog. It reflects my life as a stay at home mom that loves food! ha ha!  (But seriously I LOVE food!)

Tell us a little about your family

I'm a stay at home mommy to the two little loves of my life. Frankie who will be 4 in just a few weeks and Emilia who is 8 months old. I've been married to my husband for 7 years but I still remember our wedding day like it was yesterday! 


Currently in my shower [favorite beauty products]...

Currently in my shower, I have OURS brand body wash and moisturizer, and L'Oreal professional shampoo and conditioner. ( as a hairstylist I can't bring myself to use anything else!)

I never leave the house without...

I never leave the house without: My kids it seems most days!  Ha ha! For sure my phone!

First thing you do when you have 5 minutes to yourself

When I have 5 minutes to myself, the first thing I do is start the coffee machine and check my emails! 5 minutes flys by quickly and I'm gonna need that coffee ready to go for the rest of the day!

Favorite cupcake

Favourite cupcake would be chocolate! I love everything and anything chocolate, I can't resist! 

Top three baby items you’d recommend to new moms 

My top three baby items I would recommend to a new mom would be: a sling, a swing and a sound machine


Currently obsessed with…

I'm currently obsessed with baby hair accessories. Now that we have a baby girl I can't stop buying bows and headbands! My husband isn't so jazzed about that one ha! 

Top three meals you make for your family

The top 3 meals I make for my family are: pasta carbonara, stir fry and homemade pizza. Which are all recipes I feature on the blog! 

Favorite blog & why 

 I have so many favourite blogs. Really to many to list. I love blogs that show people's real lives, not just perfect pictures. I feel like I can relate more to those people since my life is far from picture perfect most of the time! I love to read new recipes, fashion and make up tips, and DIYs. 


Social Media Links:




Thank you so much for sharing a slice of your life with us, Frances! Be sure to pop over to her blog and visit her social media links and become a follower! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to be featured for a Meet & Mingle, please contact me at thebirdsnestblogger@gmail.com.  Feel free to grab a button while you're here. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Love it, behind the blog interviews are so fun!
    L'oreal pro line is my FAV shampoo/conditioner they totally nailed it.

    I hope I get baby bows some day, E's bows are so so so cute!! Someday... Not ASAP ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol bows are so fun! I'll have to send all of our surplus of bows to you when it's your turn lol!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Fran is my favorite!! I can't wait to fill mine out :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.