Monday, March 6, 2017

The Yummiest "Peanut Butter Pie" Breakfast Recipe


You guys, I cannot get enough of this!  Today I'm sharing the easiest, yummiest, ever-so-satistfying peanut butter pie recipe.  The catch is that its for breakfast!😱 A few weeks ago my sister texted me with a "best decision of my life" message... thinking it was about her kids, house, job etc I was so wrong - it was about peanut butter pie. Literally it tastes like peanut butter pie...in a bowl...for breakfast.  I die. Now, I've tried all sorts of Pinterest inspired recipes for overnight oats, "dessert" parfaits, etc.  This is legit and you will dream of making this again and again.  Especially if you're a mom because it's that easy and that delicious.  

Now, I'm not huge on measuring so we're going to just wing it...

Yummiest Breakast Peanut Butter Pie in a Bowl:

1/2 to 3/4 cup of your favorite plain Greek yogurt 
Rounded spoonful of peanut butter
A handful of chocolate chips 
1 tsp. brown sugar

Mix it all together and enjoy!  That's it.  It's that simple.  You can play around with how much you add of each ingredient to get the right consistency and sweetness for you.  I tend to throw about 5-6 chocolate chips in there and a sprinkle of brown sugar, for reference.  You could definitely prep this the night before and eat it to-go or have it in the fridge waiting for you.  Kind of like that first cup of coffee that you dream of.  Just me?  Anyway, make this.  Today.  Let me know what you think!  Follow along on my instastories for more quick recipes (@thebirdsnestblog) XOXO 

1 comment:

  1. what a treat to enjoy such a great breakfast dish such as this an with the yogurt and peanut butter I am sure packed with lots of power
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.