Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Best Products for Your Transitioning Baby

Charlotte is now 11 months old and a few months ago I found myself wavering back and forth between the new baby stage and older baby stage, with everything from feeding to sleeping to bath time.  So today, I'm sharing a list of my must haves for a transitioning baby that I know you'll love, too. 



DockATot - Our DockATot has been a life saver for us.  Due to Charlotte rolling over extremely early, we were at a loss of what to do with her at night because she was swaddled, yet still rolling over while her arms were tucked in.  We started with the DockATot Deluxe, which was comfortable for her until she was about 10 months old then it started to get a bit tight.  Many of you were asking for suggestions on what to use once your little one outgrew the DockATot Deluxe and I can't recommend the DockATot Grand enough! The Grand will last your little one all the way through toddlerhood.  Trust me, Olivia fit perfectly in it and she'll be four in a few short weeks! I love that the Grand creates a comforting space for her, yet she's free to move around.  She hasn't always been the greatest sleeper and I swear the Grand has been a lifesaver.  She's so much happier and much more rested, which makes for a happier mommy, too!  If you sign up for emails, you'll receive a coupon for $10 off and seriously it is worth every penny.  Cost per use and your sanity - so worth it!! 

Freshly Picked  - Freshly Picked moccs have been a favorite of ours since day one for both girls.  With little teetering feet, these are so great for little ones learning to walk.  I love the simplicity yet sturdiness of them and they are so cute for any occasion! These mary janes are the sweetest new style!!!  I can just see these as the perfect accessory to Easter dresses! 

The Stair Barrier - Two words: crawling baby.  There's nothing worse than a baby gate that you either can't open yourself, is super ugly, doesn't match the rest of your house or doesn't work correctly.  Can you tell I'm not a fan of traditional baby gates?  If you're like me, look no further than the Stair Barrier.  This is the prettiest baby gate and there are two configurations available, which is perfect for those looking for banister to banister or wall to banister.  They also come in a variety of sizes and great designs to match your home's decor.  My sister got the Beige Geo gate and it is so pretty yet so functional and creates the perfect safe barrier for little ones crawling around. Check out my instagram for some fun live videos to see what Emilie & Charlotte think of their new stair barrier.  Spoiler alert: they can't go past it ;) 

Finn + Emma - Finn + Emma is my go-to for the softest organic pajamas for the girls and wooden toys for Charlotte.  Babies put everything in their mouths, especially those who are teething, and they have some of the best wooden teethers I've seen. All of their toys are made from an Indian hardwood, finished with natural vegetable seed wax and then stuffed with dried beans.  I love that Charlotte can happily chomp away on a natural, safe toy.  This hedgehog rattle is one of my favorites! 


The Baby Cubby  - The Baby Cubby is for every parent out there who has ever felt overwhelmed or discouraged about becoming a parent. It is my go-to shop for baby shower gifts.  Baby Cubby price matches - even Amazon!! and offers free shipping for orders over $49. Their team is made up of parents who have been there, we know what it’s like and we are passionate about encouraging, inspiring, and reminding parents how amazing they are and how important their role is.  Their customer service is excellent and I love that they do all the research for you and sell only the best products that they truly believe in.  The list goes on and on for all of the great products they carry, but some of my favorites for a transitioning baby include the ezpz mats - so great for babies who are feeding themselves, yet messy little eaters who throw their plates, puj bath treads - for slippery little ones who love to splash around, and the Boon Flair - super stylish, easy to clean highchair.  Definitely your go-to shop for your next baby shower gift - you won't be disappointed! 

I hope this list helps you out to learn some of my favorite products for your transitioning little one!  What are some of your must have products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.