Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hump Day Highlights // Spring Beauty Picks + Link Up



Happy Hump Day!  Welcome to our weekly "Hump Day Highlights".  Each Wednesday we will list some things from the past week that we are loving, can't live without, are on our wishlists, or are things we are just plain obsessed with - and we will even add links (when applicable) so you can check out or scoop up anything you love, too.



Your weekly hosts are MistyAprilKyraShannonAmandaDanicaCandice, and me! We would love for you to add your post to our link up of the things you are loving this week, too. And please spread the love by following the other blogs in the link up/commenting on their posts. This is such a great way to meet like-minded ladies and make new friends, all while showing off your blog, too. The Hump Day Highlights weekly link up is going to be a blast, I hope you link up and follow along!

This week I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty picks for the spring.  I can't wait for warmer weather and sunshine! Those cold winter months can do a number on your skin, nails, and lips so I've put together a list of some of my faves to share with you.  I hope these will leave you feeling springy ;)



1.  Bloke Body Scrubs - These delicious scrubs are perfect for exfoliating your skin and filled with antioxidants and skin soothing ingredients like green tea and coconut oil.  The other body scrubs include vanilla chai + sugar and coffee + orange...yum!! They also have hair and lip products as well.  I follow them on instagram @blokebody.


2.  I'm obsessed with all things coconut and this Say Yes to Coconut lip oil does not disappoint. This is a mix between chapstick and lipgloss and it goes on smooth and somewhat tingly.  My lips definitely feel softer after and it tastes yummy too! 

3.  This French Lavender & Honey body cream is my new favorite from Bath & Body Works. I prefer the body cream to the lotion because it's slightly thicker.  It's so calming after an evening shower and has a light, slightly floral scent. 


4.  I really love this Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment. It smells so good and you only need a tiny bit.  It adds volume, shine, and overall strength. I really want to try the hairspray and shampoo and conditioner, too. 


5.  This Essie polish is so pretty for spring! Hubby for Dessert is the perfect candied lilac...a must for spring nails! I love to top my nail color with this top coat from Julep to create a gel-like finish.

That's it for my spring beauty picks!  What are some of your favorites for spring?  Do you have a must to repair your skin from winter?  I'd love for you to share.  


An InLinkz Link-up




6 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love it! If you get a minute, please stop by our party . We pin and tweet each and every project.
    Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the YESto products - I'll have to see if I can find that lip one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had a chance to try out those scrubs yet? I wondered if they're worth it + if the bags are a one time use size? Also Living Proof's "Prime" hair product is my fave. I'll have to try the 5 in 1 next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now following via GFC. I totally want to try that coconut lip oil now!

    #HumpDayHighlights

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! that nail color is my cuppa tea!! perfect spring color, I'll have to hunt it down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shade of Essie is a must, and that body scrub looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.