Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Weekly Cleaning Schedule (that you can actually stick to)

Cleaning is something that I enjoy doing (most times) and I feel it helps me relax when the house is clean & calm.  Are you like that?! I'm not saying I love scrubbing the toilet, but little things each day make all the difference to have a clean home and clear mind.  It's been really hard to keep and to want to keep the house clean while having a toddler, husband, dog, cat and being 30 weeks pregnant.  Embarrassingly so, I've let the housework go longer than it should have and once that happens it's overwhelming to try to get everything back in order and clean.  My mom has always suggested a weekly routine to keep on top of housework so I created one that I can stick to and hopefully it'll be helpful to you to! Here's so to a little less cobwebs and more joy and peace;)


I'd love to hear if this is helpful to you or if you have tips to keeping on top of cleaning. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.