Monday, February 1, 2016

Pizza Party: Toddler Style

Is there anything sweeter than a toddler pizza party?  On Friday, my sister, mom and niece Brynn came over for a little homemade pizza party.  The girls were so excited to make their own pizzas and although it was messy and they ate more toppings than they used (ahem Olivia) it turned out to be such a fun night.  We used Naan bread, which I looove, and it was the perfect size for individual pizzas.  I whipped up a quick batch of homemade pizza sauce (crushed tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, basil, oregano, and sugar) and chopped up some fun toppings.  Olivia is currently obsessed with pepperoni, which she asks for for breakfast some days...#gag...so olives and pepperoni were the winning toppings for her.  Afterwards, we had a yummy dessert that my sister made - Fastest Fudge Cake and the girls shared a purple bath together.  








Do you homemade pizza night in your house?  I definitely think this will be a regular occurrence in our house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.