Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hump Day Highlights // Birthday Edition!


Happy Hump Day! Every Wednesday five other mommas and I list some things from the past week that we are loving, can't live without, are on our wishlists, or are things we are just plain obsessed with - and we will even add links (when applicable) so you can check out or scoop up anything you love, too. 


Your weekly hosts are MistyAprilShannonAmandaDanica, and me! We would love for you to add your post to our link up of the things you are loving this week, too. And please spread the love by following the other blogs in the link up/commenting on their posts. This is such a great way to meet like-minded mamas and make new friends, all while showing off your blog, too. The Hump Day Highlights weekly link up is going to be a blast, I hope you link up and follow along!


It's my BIRTHDAY!! Today I turn 29...the last year of my twenties and I'm really looking forward to seeing what this year brings!  My twin sister and I have a fun day planned with our families and I thought it would be fun to do this week's Hump Day Highlights all about festive birthday goodies! 

Tell me that doesn't look like Olivia & Brynn??

{Source:GlamFete}

I'm loving this garland from GlamFete! I'm a huge pink and gold fan and this would be perfect for an adult birthday or kids birthday.  I'd also put this in our playroom...so fun and adds a touch of glam!

{Source: Recipe Girl}

I have a serious love for cupcakes.  I've made this cupcake recipe multiple times and it continues to be a favorite.  It starts with a boxed cake and adds a touch of homemade and has a great texture and so yummy.   This cupcake with some mocha or lemon coconut frosting and this birthday girl would be happy! 


My hubby is making the Pioneer Woman's Penne Ala Betsy.  It. Is. Delicious. Probably one of my favorite dinners and he makes it so good!  If you've never tried this, it's a must. I'm really looking forward to having someone else cook dinner ;) After dinner, we'll be having a yellow cake with mocha frosting made by our mom.  Can't wait for the girls to join in on singing Happy Birthday, as Olivia's version is "Happy Bebo Mommy!" 


What are some of your favorite birthday picks?  Do you have a favorite dinner or special cake that you have every year? 

See you next Wednesday for more Hump Day Highlights! Click the next blog in the link up to head over and see their favorites, and don't forget to link up your blog below.



Grab our graphic, link back to one, some or all of us and add your link below! Also, follow along on Instagram (@thebirdsnestblog) #humpdayhighlights 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.