Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Fun || Toddler Tales

Hi friends! Hope you had a great weekend. Our weather was gorgeous so we spent plenty of time outside.  As soon as Olivia wakes up she asks for chalk and bubbles.  "Mo' caulk and bubbles Mommy!" is now the morning wake up call ;) This chalk is our favorite to draw both outside on the sidewalk and inside on our chalkboard wall.  The colors are bright and the sticks are square, perfect for not rolling down the driveway 8476 times.  


{Chalk Yoga}

My sister and I frequently babysit for each other so one of us has both girls for a few hours at a time during the week.  I've been looking for a double stroller for a while because it would be much easier when we're out with both of them.  I found a Graco Sit and Stand at our friend's yard sale and I was excited to try it out with the girls.  Probably should have waited until after nap time.  Let's just say it was a disaster ;) Olivia was crying because she wanted to "valk"and once Brynn realized that Livvy was walking it was all over.  We ended up taking the stroller back to the car (we went walking in the park) and with both girls screaming and crying, we decided to let them run free and explore.  Sometimes you just need to let it go and look for some "panes!" Airplane watching is much more fun than exercise ;) 



Sunday was slightly cooler, but the sun was still shining - such a nice change from the longest winter ever! My little peanut has super fair skin so I'm always nervous about her getting burned.  We love this sunscreen from Babyganics and I think I need to get her this eyelet sunhat from Old Navy.  Babies in sunhats = adorable.  


I cannot believe that picture above was almost a year ago! I seriously need to get planning on Olivia's birthday party! One week from tomorrow, she'll be TWO!! So crazy how time flies!  

Join me back here for another Hump Day Highlights edition on Wednesday and don't forget to enter our GIVEAWAY!! If you haven't entered yet, head over to this post to enter! So many fun prizes from great shops!  Winner will be announced Thursday, April 23. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.