Sunday, April 12, 2015

Olivia's Wishlist || Second Birthday

1 2 3 4 5 6

I cannot believe Olivia will be two at the end of the month! Time is flying by!  The saying really is true that these years go so fast.  I always want her to think of her birthday as a magical day so I made a fun little wish list of some things I think she may like. 

My husband and I are making her a teepee, which I think she will love!  I'll have a full tutorial up once it's all finished.  I can't wait to see her face when she sees it.  The teepee above is similar to the set up of ours and I love that floral pattern.  She is so busy all the time so I know she would love some toddler activity sets, such as this color sorting mat.  It's also a great size to throw in the diaper bag to bring to church, restaurants, car rides...perfect for keeping little minds thinking and little hands busy.  I also love everything we have from BYOImagination, and these popsicles are the cutest! Perfect for summer play in her kitchen. 

Fact: My toddler is addicted to chapstick.  I've mentioned before that she constantly asks for chapstick during the day and has learned to unzip all of my bags to reach in and grab her own.  I love the idea of these toddler safe chapsticks from Messy Little Smiles.  Ingredients such as coconut oil, strawberry juice and essential oils would definitely make her more at ease with her using them, especially since she tends to sneak in some licks ;) 

I've heard so many great things about the book, I Had a Favorite Dress so this is definitely on her birthday list. She loves to read and I think this book will be really fun for her. She loves to play with bracelets and jewelry so I know she'll love dressing up after reading this with her.

She loves stickers and these reusable stickers from Melissa & Doug are brilliant.  My mom has some for her at her house and Livvy loves to play with them.  It's also especially nice that these don't stick to the floors, couch, walls, etc...ahem incase that ever happens in anyone else's house... 

What would be on your toddler's wish list? I'd love some more ideas;) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.