Thursday, April 30, 2015

Olivia is TWO!!

{Number shirt: c/o The Blue Envelope}

I cannot believe Olivia is TWO! These past two years have literally flown before my eyes.  From a sweet, rambunctious baby to a now sweet, sensitive, smart toddler she is just everything to me.  She fills our days with laughter and adds a touch of toddler craziness to our lives.  She's so sweet and loving and so hilarious! I can't imagine my life without her!  



{First birthday stats}



AGE TWO:

Height: 32" (approx. - we'll find out exact at Dr. next week)

Weight: 23.6 lbs. 

Favorite foods:  Butter, olives, fruit, pasta, and cheese

Hilarious phrases: "Oh my gosh!", "Dirty rat!", "Mo' tea Mommy!", "I con't" (from Frozen), "I did this" (I want to see this/ I want do this), "Hot tea mo' O's" (Warm milk & Cheerios) 

Funny words: Vivia (Olivia), Bubber (butter), BB (Brynnie), tea (milk), gawgies (doggies), O's (Cheerios), caulk (chalk), Papis (Penelopes), Bapa (Harper), valk (walk), vet (wet), guckies (cookies), bus! (truck) 

Favorite Activities: Bubbles, going for walks, painting, shopping, reading with Daddy, Play Doh, stickers, Library time, singing and dancing - especially to Taylor Swift and singing "Wheels on the bus", color sorting & singing the ABC's



She's talking so much and definitely repeats us all day.  It's also super fun when I whisper something to her and she can actually go tell the person what I said.  Case in point:  I gave her two Oreos, one for her and one for Daddy.  She came back and I asked her who ate her cookies.  She replied "Daddy."  So I said "that dirty rat!"... She goes downstairs and says "Daddy, dirty rat!" We almost died laughing.  Now whenever someone asks where her cookies went she says Daddy dirty rat! She's the funniest little thing.  She also requests ice cubes all the time saying "eyebow" for apparently the one time she got a boo boo on her eyebrow ;) 

She makes the funniest faces, her signature being a "cheeeese" face and a scowl learned from Daddy. She's a chapstick addict and will smack her lips to anyone with a tube of it ;) She's super polite, always saying "peas", "tank you", and "no tank you" - without prompting, which makes me so proud.  The "no tank you" is often used when being asked to finish her meal or come inside ;) 



Pretty sure every toddler picture is slightly blurry - why stay still, right? ;) 

More outtakes of our "two" photo session ;)...






The night before her birthday, I set up her gifts downstairs in our playroom and I was so excited for her to see everything!  I made the teepee for her (after hours of sewing and getting the poles to cooperate!) and we also gave her a few smaller gifts as well.   If you remember, I shared that on Christmas morning I set up her Kid Kraft kitchen and could hardly wait for her to see it.  She ended up walking up to it and saying, "No Mommy."  Oh toddlers ;) She loves it now but I still remember that.  That being said, I didn't have huge hopes for the excitement factor, just incase she did that again, but she loved it!  She climbed right in and was so excited! I'll have a full tutorial up on the teepee soon.  






We started her birthday with some fun waffles & grapefruit on the side...beary cute, I think ;)


Now onto more pictures from our park picnic & playground fun! Brynnie & my sister came with us and the girls had a blast! 







After the park, Olivia went down for a long nap while I baked these cupcakes.  Then we went outside when she woke up and played with bubbles, chalk and went on our swings! We had a sweet little pizza party for her at my sister's and opened gifts and blew out some candles ;)  



It was such a great day and I hope she enjoyed herself.  It's so fun to be TWO! Have a great day, my friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.