Monday, August 17, 2015

Blogger Meet & Mingle || The Little Things

 

It's Meet & Mingle day! Every week I'm sharing some of my favorite girlfriends and their blogs.  This is a great opportunity to see who's "behind the blog" and to get to know other bloggers.  Today, I'm so happy to share Kelly from The Little Things with you! I really love her "Ten Little Things" posts...what a great way to think of the joys in your life!  Hope you enjoy getting to know her more with all of her answers to some fun behind-the-blog questions!



Your blog name & it’s significance
My blog is called “The Little Things” based on my mission to find as much joy in this life as I can.  I believe that there is joy in every day, even the ones that don’t seem so great, we just have to be open to seeing it.  My joy is typically found in my family and doing what I love most, creating!

Tell us a little about your family
We’re a sweet, southern family from Georgia consisting of myself, my hubby, our 3.5 year old son, Gavin (aka Mr. G on the blog), and our crazy cat, Tybalt.  In September, we will be growing by one more handsome little man who I refer to as RC.  I’m so blessed to be able to be both a SAHM during the day and a working mom three nights out of the week as a dance teacher. 

Currently in my shower [favorite beauty products]...
I usually change my products to whatever is on sale.  I’m sure that’s not the best reason to buy a product but it’s good enough for me at the moment.  My favorite face wash though, the one thing that never changes, is Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup remover.

I never leave the house without...
My phone
Burt’s Bees Chapstick (it’s attached to my keys)
Tums…pregnancy heartburn!

First thing you do when you have 5 minutes to yourself
Check Instagram/Facebook

Favorite cupcake
Anything that is called a cupcake is ok with me but is I have to choose just one flavor, I love anything caramel.



Top three baby items you’d recommend to new moms 
A swing – my son loved his and it gave me so much freedom to get things done around the house.
A carrier/wrap – I didn’t carry much with my first but plan to with my second.  Nothing better than being hands free when you have a toddler running around!
A Sound Soother – My son still uses his sound giraffe to this day!

Currently obsessed with…
Starbucks bottled Skinny Vanilla Latte – It’s pretty much the only coffee I really enjoy right now during my pregnancy. 

Top three meals you make for your family
Spaghetti – not fancy, but always a hit!
Crock Pot Chili
Thai Curry Chicken (I use the Campbell’s Skillet sauce, it’s amazing!)

Favorite blog & why 
A Beautiful Mess – Those ladies are so inspiring and I love their style.  Their DIYs are incredible and usually very simple with inexpensive materials.

Social media links:


Thank you so much for sharing a slice of your life with us, Kelly! I just love learning about who's behind the blog...so fun, right?! Be sure to pop over to her blog and visit her social media links and follow along! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you'd like to be featured for a Meet & Mingle, please contact me at thebirdsnestblogger@gmail.com.  Feel free to grab a button while you're here. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.