Friday, August 14, 2015

Natural Fruit & Veggie Wash || Essential Oils


I'm partnering with Jennifer from Oily Babies to share a natural way to wash fruits and veggies.  I'm so excited about this because we're huge fruit and veggie eaters and its really important to me to use safe ways of cleaning them for my whole family. 


Here's a quick, natural way to wash your fruits & veggies using lemon essential oil:

20 drops of lemon
2 oz of distilled water
2oz glass spray bottle

Shake before use

Spray veggies let sit for 5 min and rinse

I really love that Olivia can help me with this too.  She's so interested in "cooking" and helping in the kitchen so this is perfect for her to help with.  It's also teaching her healthy eating habits and natural alternatives to cleaning and preparing food. 

She also sent along an immune boosting blend which I've been using the past two weeks.  Olivia recently had a cold and I seriously thought I'd be down for the count and sure enough it has passed me by.  Totally a believer!  Thanks so much for sharing this recipe with us, Jennifer!  Be sure to follow along with her instagram (@oilybabies) to read more great tips and tricks to incorporate essential oils into your lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.