Monday, August 24, 2015

Blogger Meet & Mingle || Peace and Chaos

 

It's Meet & Mingle day! Every week I'm sharing some of my favorite girlfriends and their blogs.  This is a great opportunity to see who's "behind the blog" and to get to know other bloggers.  Today, I'm so happy to share Cole from Peace and Chaos with you! Hope you enjoy getting to know her more with all of her answers to some fun behind-the-blog questions!
Your blog name & it’s significance

My name is Cole and my blog is called Peace and Chaos. I started Peace and Chaos in early 2013 as a way to express myself. I've always loved reading, writing, art and photography - and basically any creative pass time - so it made sense to share that publicly. My blog is a lifestyle blog, with a focus on self-improvement and creativity. I named my blog Peace and Chaos because I always felt that life is sometimes peaceful, and other times chaotic, and that's okay.


Tell us a little about your family

I live with my 7-year-old daughter and fiance. I was a teen mom. Nick and I have been together almost nine years now and we've always supported ourselves since my pregnancy. We work hard, and we play hard, and we love life.


Currently in my shower [favorite beauty products]...

I'm not big on beauty products, but currently in my shower is some handmade soap, generic shampoo and conditioner. I use a variety of different makeup, but always my Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner. 

I never leave the house without...

My giant purse full of stuff, which always includes: my phone, a notebook and pen, umbrella, gum, wallet (money!), lip balm, sunglasses, napkins, hand sanitizer, etc. People always say that if they need something on the go, I probably have it in my purse!

First thing you do when you have 5 minutes to yourself

Check my email. I'm a little bit obsessed.

Favorite cupcake

Vanilla, with vanilla frosting.

Top three baby items you’d recommend to new moms 

Stock up on receiving blankets and a baby swing  

Currently obsessed with…

Iced coffee! Since the beginning of spring I've been making iced coffee at home and drinking at least two a day.

Top three meals you make for your family

Nick is a vegan, so meals tend to be difficult. We either eat a vegan dish, or have to make two different things. Typically, we like to make spaghetti with veggies, chicken and veggie burgers with salad or stir-fry. 

Favorite blog & why 

I have quite a few favourite blogs that I check on frequently. I love The Laughing Medusa because Sarah's writing is so honest and fun. She offers great advice on living an exciting life. I love Uncustomary Art because Mary is so much fun, colourful and happy! Her blog makes me want to dance! And I love reading The Nectar Collective because Melyssa shares the best advice on building a successful blog and business. 


Thank you so much for sharing a slice of your life with us, Cole! I just love learning about who's behind the blog...so fun, right?! Be sure to pop over to her blog and visit her social media links and follow along! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you'd like to be featured for a Meet & Mingle, please contact me at thebirdsnestblogger@gmail.com.  Feel free to grab a button while you're here. ;)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.