Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Meet & Mingle || The Patricios

 

It's Meet & Mingle day! Every week I'm sharing some of my favorite girlfriends and their blogs.  This is a great opportunity to see who's "behind the blog" and to get to know other bloggers.  Today, I'm so happy to share Christina from The Patricios with you! I really love all of her "Introducing" posts - so great to find some new shops! I also love all of her book suggestions! Hope you enjoy getting to know her more with all of her answers to some fun behind-the-blog questions!




Your blog name & it’s significance

Hi, I am Christina.  I started blogging in 2008.  I wanted to start a blog so it would be like a diary of my life.  I blog about everything from daily life, motherhood, recipes, TV shows and movies, celebrities I meet, trips I take, crafting, sewing, Disneyland, fashion, and so much more.  I love blogging, connecting with other bloggers and reading blogs.  I am also a member of the philanthropy PINC.

Tell us a little about your family

I was a freshman in high school when I met my husband, Blake.  He was a junior.  We were high school sweethearts.  We grew up in Los Banos, CA and went to Los Banos High School.  Blake went to Santa Clara University and has a degree in accounting and I went to San Jose State University and have a degree in Liberal Studies.  We will have been married 11 years on July 10th.  We have been living in Fresno, CA since 2005.  Blake works in finance for his family's business and I am a stay at home mama to Carter (3 years old) and Kennedy (1 year old).



Currently in my shower [favorite beauty products]...

I am a total simple girl.  In my shower there are 4 things: a razor, acne free face wash, Dove soap, and shampoo.  I only use shampoo on my hair.  My hair does not like conditioner.  I have very fine hair, so conditioner just weighs it down.

I never leave the house without...

I never leave the house without my cell phone,  hand sanitizer, diapers, wipes, sippy cups for both kids, snacks, iPad for the kids, keys, and my coupons.  Most of this is all stuffed into my diaper bag.

First thing you do when you have 5 minutes to yourself

When I have moments to myself I will either jump on the computer to check FB, or blog.  I might get on IG or if I have enough time maybe watch a show that is on my DVR.

Favorite cupcake

There is a place in Fresno called Cupcakes Bakery.  I love that place.  My favorite is just a yellow cupcake with chocolate frosting.

Top three baby items you’d recommend to new moms 

Motorola Monitor, City Select Stroller, and a sound machine

Currently obsessed with…

What am I not obsessed with?!  My family, meeting celebrities, TV, movies, clothes, cooking, music, Disneyland, sewing, decorating, and holidays.

Top three meals you make for your family

Tacos, Chicken with Sundried Tomato and cream sauce, Chicken and vegetable kabobs

Favorite blog & why 

Favorite blog is Little Baby Garvin.  I am obsessed with her blog.  I love her pictures, her family, the way she writes, and everything she shares.  We follow each other on IG and when she comments or likes my pictures, I get so excited.  I think she has done a wonderful job with her blog and that is what I aspire to be like with my blog.

Social Media Links:




Instagram: @christina.patricio



Thank you so much for sharing a slice of your life with us, Christina! I just love learning about who's behind the blog...so fun, right?! Be sure to pop over to her blog and visit her social media links and follow along! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you'd like to be featured for a Meet & Mingle, please contact me at thebirdsnestblogger@gmail.com.  Feel free to grab a button while you're here. ;)



1 comment:

  1. Trying to find the valentines you made. Saw you on local tv, Fresno, today.
    Contact me at...
    surely40@gmail.com
    Thx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.