Saturday, August 15, 2015

Some of Our Favorite Quick Recipes


Hi! I love reading about food (who doesn't?!)...whether it's recipes, meal planning, or other families go-to meals.  Today I wanted to share some of our favorite quick meals that can be prepared the night before, in the slow cooker or prepared quickly after a busy day. Some are my own and others I've used from my Pinterest - where I have 4928375 recipes pinned ready to go;).  Here's to giving you some yummy ideas! All recipes are linked below. 





Breakfast:






Snacks: 






Dinner: 









Roasted Salmon Salad over Steamed Green Beans


Ok, now I'm hungry! I really enjoy cooking and trying new things, so please feel free to share your favorites in the comments as well! For more recipes, follow along with my Instagram [@thebirdsnestblog] as I share them frequently! Have a great weekend! XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.